Friday, February 27, 2009

Gross!

As part of our daily routine I put Hailee in the bath tub after I shower, and she plays while I start my makeup and dry my hair. She normally doesn't get into to much trouble and I am right there so ya. Well, this morning after I got done drying my hair I turned around and noticed that she had the soap dish, wonderful. Well, as I was trying to find the bar of soap I notice she has something in her mouth... She had a chunk of soap in there and was totally munching on it! I just cringed and wanted to barf for her! She seemed to enjoy it, strange child!! She likes to taste her lotion on occasion, but soap?!

2 comments:

Lundberg Family said...

Your daughter is precious! I love seeing her at church. She is getting so big. I don't know about chomping on the soap though! Yuck! It's been fun having you at basketball..we missed you this week! I think they are going to play this Thursday too! Have a great day.

Paul and Kelly said...

Mmmm...sounds tasty. I wonder what would inspire someone to eat soap? Aubrie will try to eat her lotion once in a while too, but she's never tried to eat the bar of soap!!!

New Pix

Pictures