Yesterday seemed like such a busy day! I got up to start getting ready before Hailee got out of bed. I had made a hair appointment in Cody for right after lunch. I thought maybe I would try to get there soon enough to make a walmart run before so I could head home right after. Well, I did move fast enough. I met my mom in Powell a little before noon. I was hungry already, so we went into Subway and had some lunch there in Powell. After eating we headed to Cody and went to Kmart because I had a few minutes before my appointment. From there I walked over to the Cutting Room so that mom and Hailee could just drive over when they got done.
I had considered getting some highlights, but decided to just get a cut. I like the highlights, just not the maintenance... Anyways, my hair ended up a little shorter than I had intended on, but I have just had a terrible time figuring out what I want for sure. One of these days I'll end up with something I like and get the same one twice in a row :) From there we headed over to walmart. It seemed like we were in there for FOREVER! It never fails though.
Well, we finally made it out of walmart and headed for home. I was supposed to be in Byron at 4:00 for Leanne's basketball games. I would have made it if I hadn't stopped in Powell to wash my car, it was filthy dirty and I couldn't stand it anymore. Needless to say, there was a line and I was a little late for the game. We made it for a little over half though. Suz took Hailee home with her after half of the varsity girls game so Craig and I could watch the boys game. Thank you Suz!! Hailee is much happier at your house than she is at the game!! They were some really fun games to watch.
We sat at the gym in Byron until 8:30. I came home, changed my clothes, and went straight to the middle school to play basketball. It was my third week playing basketball on Thursday nights. I have really enjoyed it this year. I went several times last year, but Hailee was only like 8 weeks old and I felt entirely too uncoordinated! This year is going much better. I am feeling a LITTLE more coordinated and getting some good exercise. I am also enjoying the social part of it. I have to make a conscious effort to get out and be a little more social, so this is helping. Anyway, I didn't get home until about 10:45, and didn't wind down enough to go to bed until almost midnight, but it was a good day overall. I don't have much ambition today, but that's okay all of my chores will still be here tomorrow! I had Becca's kids for a little while this morning, so that was a good excuse too ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
It sounds like fun to be on a BB team. I keep thinking we need to get some women together to play like the guys do here. We have talked about it, but never have started anything.
It is fun. We don't really play on teams. It's just kind of whoever shows up and we split up then.
your day wore me out!! Post a pic of your haircut! :)
Post a Comment