Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Smarty Pants

Being a Mom never ceases to amaze me. Hailee learns so much every day. It just seems like she isn't even a baby anymore. She does so many new things everyday, figures out how to climb on a new piece of furniture, says a new word... Well, while I am sitting here wasting time on the computer I ususally turn on the tv to the disney channel or nickelodeon. She doesn't pay a whole lot of attention, but I figure it won't hurt her. They seem to have some pretty age appropriate things on at this time of the morning. Anyway, just this morning as I was sitting here "Go, Diego, Go" came on and she was standing in there saying Diego, Diego... I guess I just thought she didn't pay any attention.

1 comment:

The Edwards said...

Hailee is the most beautiful baby! I love all her pictures. Thanks for the red relief idea. I googled it and it looks like a possiblity. If you are thinking you might want some for your milk stain, maybe we could split the order. Let me know if you are interested. I just figured that it looks kind of expensive, but it's worth a try and the bottles look plenty big enough to try on a few stains. I am going to do a little research and see where I can find the best price with shipping...unless you already know? Thanks for the idea!

New Pix

Pictures