Monday, March 9, 2009

In and Out...

I have just spent the day recovering from the weekend. We spent most of it in Worland watching basketball. It was really fun, but so easy to loose control of things at home when you are only home to sleep! We went over Thursday afternoon as soon as Craig got home from work. The girls played at 4:00, we missed most of that game and the boys played at 5:30 so we got there in time for that. It was a great game. We turned around and headed back the next morning at around 11:00 since the girls played at 12:30. The boys didn't play until 8:30 and we planned on just hanging out until then. Suz saved us and took Hailee home with her at around 3:00... there is no way she would have lasted! Needless to say we didn't get home until late. The girls played at 8:30 the next morning, but we opted to stay home and watch on tv since the boys didn't play until 8:30 that night. The girls played a great game and won, so we headed down later in the afternoon to watch them at 4:00. Suz saved us again and took Hailee home after the girls game. Craig and I went and grabbed some dinner in between the girl's and boy's game.
It was really nice and lots of fun to watch all of the basketball!! However, by this morning my house looked like a bomb went off! Saturday before we left I was able to get all of the laundry done that was there, thank goodness, but still managed to have 3 loads ready for me today. And, I don't know why it is, but Hailee usually makes a huge mess on Sunday. It must be because we usually just try to relax and she gets bored or something. I feel like I am somewhat caught up though. I even made some banana muffins and watched Becca's kids all afternoon... not too bad. Now, we are just gearing up for the weekend in Casper. We have loved watching the teams this year, and it will be a nice weekend out of Lovell!

3 comments:

Lundberg Family said...

That is exactly how I felt after this weekend. However we had to spend most of the evening tonight getting our house back in order. Our downstairs was a disaster! Trying to get everything ready for the weekend in Casper. I love watching basketball..and playing!

Anonymous said...

Sundays are always that way at our house. Sound like a fun time!!

Unknown said...

Hey Melissa. How was basketball on Thursday. My kids were sick so I was at home.

New Pix

Pictures