Saturday, March 28, 2009
Milestones...
Well we finally did it... we left Hailee overnight at my Mom's house. In her 16 months of life, we haven't been away from her overnight, so it was a new experience. We went to dinner last night over in Greybull for my uncle Rudy and Eric's birthdays. When we were all finished with dinner Hailee wanted nothing to do with Craig or I, she only wanted Becca; so, we loaded her car seat in their suburban and she went home with them. (Becca and Eric have been staying at my Mom's too so Erica doesn't have to drive everyday) Anyway, Craig made me call first thing this morning to see how it went. Mom said she did good, only whined a couple of times during the night. We might have to do this more often :) I was worried I wouldn't be able to sleep, but I slept pretty well. Anyway, I am headed over to Burlington to get her and hang out for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment