Monday, January 19, 2009

Road trip!

This past weekend I got the chance to go down to Utah with my sisters, Becca and Cailee. We loaded all of our stuff and the kids up on Thursday morning and headed down to Logan. We took Cailee down to get her senior pictures taken and to go visit the Weber State campus in Ogden. It was a lot of fun to get to spend some "girl time" with them. We stayed with Becca's sister-in-law Celeste. It was so nice! Celeste also took Cailee's pictures, they turned out SOO good. She is just starting out, but does an amazing job. I got to go with them to take the pictures and it was so much fun. Celeste has the pictures posted, check them out! http://amomentwithceleste.blogspot.com
We really had a good trip, even thought I felt a little bit bad about leaving Craig home by himself all weekend. Thanks for letting us invade Celeste, we had a great time!

No comments:

New Pix

Pictures