Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nothing too exciting

Wow, we really just aren't very exciting people. We made it through the holidays and are working on getting back to normal. I got all of the Christmas decorations taken down and Craig actually got the tree out of the house today. Now all I have to do is clean the stand....yuck!! Our tree was really "sappy" this year, so it ought to be a real treat. Anywho, I took Hailee to see good ole Dr. J today for her check-up. It was her "1 year" check-up even though she is 13 months old now. He is just super busy all of the time, so they were a little slow getting her in this time. That is okay, we will wait for him ;) She is still growing too fast. She weighs 24 pounds and is 30 1/2 inches tall now. I can't believe how big she is! We seem to be slowing down a little bit. For height she is in the 75% and 85% for weight; in the past she has been closer to the 90%, so she might not end up an Amazon woman afterall. She is also getting to the point where she really dislikes Nancy (dr. j's nurse) and Dr. J. It is sad because they are both so good, but someday she will appreciate them, right?! I just really appreciate having such a good pediatrition. He actually makes me feel like I am a decent mother afterall. Well I should get going. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

New Pix

Pictures