Baby Tag
1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? At home.
2- Who was with you? No one
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? I was pretty sure I was, but I took a pregancy test just to be sure.
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? "I thought so." I was really excited too.
5- Your Husbands reaction? He wasn't suprised... I am pretty sure he was happy
6- Who was the first person you told? Craig
7-Did you plan to get pregnant? yes
8-Was everybody happy for you? I think so... maybe not my boss since that meant I would be quitting in nine months or so.
9- Did you go out and celebrate? I went to work...
10- Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, I am not a patient person.
11- What was the sex? Girl, although I didn't believe them 100% until she was born.
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes
13- If yes, who? The girls from work.
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? Um, I'm not going to say :)
15- How much weight did you gain? 35 pounds
16- Did you loose all of the weight that you gained? I did loose that weight really quick, it's just that other 20 pounds that was already there that I need to get rid of.
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Unfortunately yes
18- What did you crave the most? Apples
19- Did you crave anything crazy? I don't think so
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? I don't remember anyone really getting on my nerves too bad... It was a pain to have to pee all of the time, but that is about all
21- Were you married at the time? Yes
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? My blood pressure was a little bit high and I had a lot of swelling.
23- Where were you when you went into labor? I think I had been in labor for a couple of weeks, but dr. finally induced to get things really moving.
24- Did your water break? Dr. broke it at the hospital
25- I'm not sure what happened to #25...
26- Did you go early or late? 1 week late
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Craig, Dr. 2 nurses and one guy that needed to be there for his 1 per year or something along those lines. Suz was in the waiting room.
28- Was it video taped? NO!
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? Oh ya, I got my epidural at 5 cm. I was willing to wait, but the anesthesiologist was going to be doing something else, so they recommended I go ahead and get it then.
30-Did you go vaginal or have a c-section? vaginal
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? I was glad that I was done, but a little nauseus
32- How big was the baby(s)? 7 pounds 5.7 ounces
33- Did your Husband cry? No
34- What did you name the baby(s)? Hailee Jo Winterholler
35-Did the name have any significance to you? Hailee was the only name we could agree on, but Jo is after Craig's grandma.
36-Does the baby's name fit? Of course
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? She had a lot of mucus in her belly and didn't want to eat, but she was good once they got that cleared out.
38- How old is your baby today? She'll be 14 months tomorrow!
39- When is the next one(s) coming? Oh it will be a while! I have pretty much forgotten the pregnancy part, but not the screaming baby. She wasn't the happiest little one.
40- If you could would you do it all over again? Definately, they are such a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment