Yesterday my mom and I (and Hailee) planned a trip to Billings. I had some major shopping on the agenda. I also had to take my ring in to have it looked at. The other day I noticed a really bad catch in it by the diamond. So, that same day while I was sitting in the car waiting for Craig I pushed on it a little...it slide. That freaked me out, so I immediately went inside and took it off. It is under warranty because I have been really good about taking it in once every six months to have it checked and cleaned. In fact, I just had it in there in Feb. We get to Billings and go to the mall first in case it takes them a while. I give them my ring and the two ladies study it for a minute. They figure out on of the "slide things" on the side is worn and the gold smith is going to have to fix it. Then, she tells me I am going to have to pay for it!! I was like, "well, isn't it under warranty?" She tells me no, the warranty doesn't cover that. So I asked her what would have happened if I had lost the diamond? They would have replaced it just because it was checked in Feb., but I still would have had to pay the $60 or more when they replaced the diamond to fix the setting. I thought it was little ridiculous and paid the money. I had better not happen again, if I have to pay for something else like that, I might be even more unhappy!
Anyway, it was a long day in Billings, and I spent too much money, but I am glad that I got all of that shopping out of that way. I suppose that is what happens when you put it off for so long :) We were in Billings until 5:30 waiting for them to finish with my ring and we had left Lovell at 9:00... so it was a super long day! We're glad it is over, Hailee especially, she was really good but definitely ready to be done by the end of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment