I realize it has been a long time since I have posted anything. It must be a combination of not having time and the fact that there hasn't been a whole lot of exciting things going on. We spent most of the week before Easter helping Becca move. I am glad it was her an not me. I was exhausted after a few days, I can't even imagine how she felt being 7 months pregnant!! I moved when I was 8 1/2 months, but Mom and Becca pretty much moved me while I was at work, bless their hearts! Anyway, she is officially all moved and we got the house here in Lovell cleaned last week, so I am sure she is relieved to be done with that part. I don't envy her for having to put everything else away now... It's hard to help do that.
Easter was a lot of fun. Saturday we went to my aunt Terrin's for an Easter egg hunt and picnic. Hailee mostly just enjoyed being outside, ALL DAY! She found a few eggs and ate the treats out of them. Like I said, the highlight of the whole weekend for her was getting to be outside in the nice weather. Sunday morning she ate way too much candy before we went to conference. After conference we had a yummy dinner at Dave & Suz's. I do have a few pictures, but they are on Becca's camera. I'll have to get a hold of them and post a few one of these days.
Well, that is our story for the past few weeks. Hope everyone else is doing well. We are LOVING the nice weather and intend to enjoy it all week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment