Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Well....

Sheesh, it's been a whole month since I have posted anything and I still feel like I don't have a whole lot to say. May has been an extremely busy month for us. I don't feel like I have been home a whole lot. Craig was out of town for almost a whole week helping his dad do a couple of parking lots down in Riverton, so Hailee and I went and hung out in Burlington for most of that week. I really enjoyed getting outside to do some work in the yard and just do outside stuff without worrying about Hailee running in the street or something!! Oh how nice it would be to live out of town! Other than that we have just been going to graduations and all kinds of stuff.

Memorial Day was pretty uneventful. Craig has to work 2 holidays a year and he drew Memorial and and the 4th of July this year. So, Lauren and Leanne jumped in the car with Hailee and I to ride up to Cody. We met Dave, Suz, and Jake at the park for some chicken and a little play time. After that we just came home and got ready to have a little bbq over at Winterholler's. Not too much exciting otherwise. I am afraid our lives aren't going to slow down anytime soon. Next month we have Melinda's wedding and Kev's the next weekend in Utah. We are sure enjoying the nice weather though and hope it keeps up!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Looks like rain here.. Maybe I am sure the wind will at least blow 100 miles and hour for a while.

New Pix

Pictures