Tuesday, August 9, 2011

6 months old!



Time is flying by! Our little Kortney is already 6 months old. We had her 6 month check-up with the doc last week. She weighs 14 1/2 pounds and is 26 1/2 inches long. That puts her in the 75th percentile for her height and 25th for her weight! She is tall like Hailee was, just not quite as heavy. Hailee was always in the 75-95 percentile for height and weight. Kortney is rolling and scooting all over the place! She knows where she wants to go these days and is pretty proficient at getting there. The days of leaving her on the bed are over! I am so sad that she is growing up so fast, but it is still fun to watch her grow. She also loves food and wants everything that we are eating. I think she is starting to cut teeth... let the games begin. She is so fun and cute, we just love her!

Otherwise, we are just busy as can be. We did lots of seedless raspberry jam this year and the green beans are just starting, fall is always a busy time with canning and everything. I can't believe that the summer is almost over! Football practice starts next week for Craig and we are down to like 3 weeks before volleyball season (reffing) starts. I am not looking forward to finding babysitters, but I am looking forward to officiating this year. It is kind of nice to have a good excuse to have some time for myself.

Hailee showing me some of her "moves" the other day!

Short and sweet and to the point this time... We have lots to get done this afternoon!

No comments:

New Pix

Pictures