Last week we discovered that someone decided to steal Hailee's beloved red tricycle. It was the saddest thing! She was devastated! I just can't figure out what kind of a person would do such a thing. She spend hours riding that thing daily. It was perfect for her. The day after we figured out it was gone we got on good old walmart.com and ordered a new one. We got a pink one this time. Hopefully we can keep it safe... They are nice and sturdy so maybe we can keep this one around long enough for Kortney to be able to ride it someday.
I went ahead and put Hailee in swimming lessons this summer. She just loves the water, so we figured we'd get a head start on it. She did the first session with Breanne. She loved it. They taught them to put their face in the water, kick their legs, and use water wings. She was kind of sad to have the first session over with. We had a little break for a few weeks and just started the 3rd session on Tuesday. I am so glad to have her in them, it gives me a little peace of mind when it comes to the water.
Kortney is growing like a weed! She started eating yellow veggies and rice cereal about a month ago. She picks up new things everyday and likes to make noise. She loves to be entertained and cries when I leave the room, but she is still as sweet as ever. I just wish she would slow down a little, it makes me sad that she is growing up so fast. Well I suppose that is all I have for now, life just keeps going on faster and faster. Craig and I will celebrate our 5th anniversary tomorrow... I can't believe it's been 5 years already. Love you Craig!!








No comments:
Post a Comment