Hailee is still doing really well being the big sister. She is enough help, but not too much. We were able to go down to regional and state basketball. It was so much fun to go and support Leanne. Both of the Lovell teams did very well. They both won the regional tournament. The girls went on to win the state tournament and the boys ended up taking 3rd place. It was sure a nice little vacation for us. Hailee loved the hotel and asks almost daily if we can go back.
The girls and I spent all week last week over in Burlington since Craig was in Ohio all week for some training. It was fun to spend time with my family, it went fast but we are happy to be home too. I guess I am not sure Hailee is as glad as I am, life definitely isn't as exciting here as it is over there. Here are a few pictures from the blessing (compliments of Lauren, I just handed her the camera and she took care of it!). I put Kortney back in her dress the other day and tried to get a few more pictures of her dress.








4 comments:
Wait! We need to stop her growth right now- or you should just send her to me :) I love little baby smiles and talking!
(p.s. it was Feb. 27th, right? :))
WHat a beautiful baby!!!!!!
She's so cute Lissa. I know you know that. :) Thank-you so much for the picture/birth announcement. I'm sad we missed her blessing.
Thanks for the pic! She sure is a gorgeous little thing! I love it when they start to smile!
Post a Comment