Friday, April 15, 2011

Isn't it time for spring yet?

I can't believe it has already been a month since I have posted anything... Life at the Winterholler house has been a little crazy. Our days have been filled with running to dr. appointments, dentist appointments, meetings and all kinds of other reasons to keep us on the go. I suppose it is a good thing my kids are "go-ers."


Kortney had her 2 month check-up on the 1st of this month. We are happy to report she is growing and developing quite nicely. Ok, so maybe I am not so happy she is growing so fast! She weighed 10 lbs and was 24 inches long at her appointment. I wish she would stay little a while longer. I love watching her grow and discover new things, but I kind of miss those days of just rocking in the chair and snuggling her all day long! She is a delight though, and such an easy going baby. One of these days she will get the giggle thing down. She wants to do it really bad and sometimes gets little ones out, so I am sure in no time she will get it figured out.

I think we are just hitting the adjustment period with Hailee. She has been kind of a handful lately. I don't know if the newness of it all has just kind of worn off or what. Our first week at church without Craig was "interesting" to say the least. I'll just say I am just grateful a fellow member of the primary presidency was sitting in front of us to help with Kortney while I drug Hailee out of the chapel wailing, "I hate church!" She still loves Kortney and is always telling me how cute she is, so hopefully this stage will pass.

We are definitely ready for spring, and hopefully we get it before summer arrives! We are looking forward to some warmer weather and the chance to get outside. Lauren is moving home next week so we are all very excited about that. Cailee and Chris are coming home for the summer too, so we are excited about that too! Hailee can hardly contain herself. I am going to to try to post a little more often, so I guess we'll see how that goes :)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

She's so cute Lissa! She is getting big. Wow. time flies. If Hailee is 3 then that would explain her love of church! :) Three year olds are way harder than terrible twos!

New Pix

Pictures