Friday, November 14, 2008

Well our boutique went okay... We had a few people come. It was fun to get to know the other people there. I got to visit with Tonya and Ramee a little bit and enjoyed getting to know them. If any of you are interested in anything from lastnight, let me know and I can get you in touch with the right person :) Tonya's candles were great and make great gifts for this time of year. Ramee had some really cool home decorating stuff too. Becky had lots of scrapbooking stuff that I am sure she is still looking to get rid of. And of course, Becca has some great modest clothes! The dresses she has are pretty cute! Anyway, I have kind of spent the week preparing myself for that, so now that it is over I am just trying to catch up at home.

Hailee is still growing like a little weed. She'll be 1 on the 30th of this month, I can't believe it. Time just flies, it surely doesn't seem like its been a whole year. She has been trying to start walking for a couple of weeks now, she is getting braver and braver everyday. I am sure she'll be all over the house in no time. She is such a funny girl!

Here is another one of our pictures from a couple of weeks ago...



No comments:

New Pix

Pictures