I can't believe that a whole year has gone by since we welcomed little Hailee Jo to our family!! Hailee was born on November 30th at 5:07 am. It seemed like we waited FOREVER for her to get here. Needless to say, mom was ready weeks before she finally decided to make her entrance into the world. We were so happy though. It took us all day after she was born to pick out a name, but I think it is perfect. Hailee was one of the only ones we could agree on. Her middle name, Jo, is after her great grandma Josie Winterholler. I never got to meet her, but it sounds like she was a pretty amazing woman and hope to meet her someday. Here are a few pictures from the last year!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
What a sweetie! Sorry we missed you guys last night. We planned on coming then Kasen started not feeling well and fell asleep. He woke up at about 10:00pm and we had to take him to the ER for croup (sp?) So we are pretty glad (and probably you are to) that we didn't go spread it around. Hope she had a great time and you found the gift we left at your house for her. Sorry we missed it.
We are sorry that you guys didn't make it to the party! I compeletely understand though. I hope Kasen is feeling better. We did find the gift, thank you so much. Hailee loves music, so it has kept her very entertained. Thanks again for everything!
Post a Comment