Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gearing up for Halloween

Becca and I took the kids over to Burlington today. We have kind of started a little tradition of carving pumpkins and decorating sugar cookies at Mom's every year for Halloween. We are doing it today since my mom will be gone all weekend to go to state volleyball. I am not sure why we carve pumpkins because we all just pretty much do them for the kids at this point. They enjoy seeing them when they are finished though and hopefully we'll be able to keep up the "tradition" until the kids are old enough to enjoy carving the pumpkins themselves!! Anyway, Becca and I came over early this afternoon and tried to take some pictures of the girls... They weren't real cooperative, but we got a few good ones. I've included one and will put more on when I get a chance.

No comments:

New Pix

Pictures