Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Billings...
Becca, Mom, all of the kids, and I went to Billings today. It was the grand opening at Kohls so we figured we would go check it out... Well, we didn't go there until very last, so we were pretty much all toast by then. We went to Target and then the mall and had lunch. Hailee fell asleep in the mall, so I packed her around. Needless to say it wasn't too much fun. Good thing I wasn't looking to do any shopping. So, we got out of there and went to the car auction place to see the suburban that Eric got for Becca to drive and headed to Costco after that. I went to get Hailee out of her seat and decided I should change her pants before we went in there and decided to do it at the suburban real quick... well, she had pooped out of her diaper. I am not talking just a little seepage there was poop everywhere! I pulled her pants of and it was all down her legs, on her socks, and before I knew it all over the front of me. Oh the joys of motherhood! Being the treasure that she is to change lately it took the three of us like 20 minutes to get her cleaned up. Poor kid. I had to run into Shopko and buy myself a new shirt. Once we got out of Costco I rode out to Montana Muffler with Eric (he didn't know where is was) and mom and Becca headed for Old Navy and Kohls. Once Eric dropped me off at Kohls both of the girls were asleep, so we wandered around for a little while and decided to just hit the road. What a day!! Never a dull moment. I swear Hailee always waits until she is sitting in her seat to poop, it never fails!! It's a good thing she is so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I am so jealous! I didn't know Kohl's was opening up today. It's one of my favs. How fun for you. That always happens, the kids run out of happy before you get to all the places you want to go. She is a cutie though!!
I don't miss the poop-stained shirt days! We've ALL had them! And yes, the carseat seems to be a stimulator! I can't wait to go to Kohl's...but I was fried when I went to Billings and just skipped it!
You poor thing! That's so rough...and to think I'm going to do it all over again.
I love keeping tabs on you through blogging.
Hope all is well!
Candice,
You'll have to add me to your blog list so I can look at yours! My email is craigliss@hotmail.com. Motherhood is definately rough sometimes, but definately worth it!
this is seriously the typical motherhood experience! haha. this happened to me when caydance was about 5 months old or maybe even younger at the movie theatre and i had no extra clothes for her so i wrapped her in a blanket! haha
Post a Comment