Hailee is already nine months old! We went to the Dr. on Thursday for her check-up. She weighs 20 pounds and is 29 5/8 inches long!! Yes, she is a big girl! Dr. J said "she's about as big as they make em." We love watching her grow. She is crawling all over the place and pulling herself up to things, so she is busy busy all of the time. Time is just flying, is seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital.
We feel like we haven't been up to much, but we haven't been home a whole lot either. Craig is mostly fishing or golfing as usual and I have been doing a little bit of volleyball officiating. Needless to say it all keeps us pretty busy.








4 comments:
I can't believe she is 20 lbs! I wish Aubrie would get to 20 lbs so she could turn around in her car seat. She hates being rear-facing. She is so cute!
Hailie is so darling! What a beautiful baby. It is great to see pics of you guys, I miss you! Love, Ashley
sorry! I spelled Hailee's name wrong!
Hey.. She is so big! Holy smoke... time has gone by way too fast. I loved the camping story. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
Post a Comment