Thursday, August 7, 2008

Swimming!

This summer we have had the chance to do a little swimming. We've been to the kiddie pool a couple of times and out to Dave Rael's a couple of times. The kiddie pool is fun, but hard cause you can't exactly get in with the kids. Rael's has been fun. I'm not much of a swimmer, but it is nice to get out to of the heat (and even nicer that we don't have an audience there). Hailee absolutely loves the water and has no fear. I wasn't sure how much she would like it, but she is a fish just like her dad. In fact, yesterday Becca and I took the kids down to the kiddie pool and she didn't want to get in the little tube... So, we played as much as we could that way. Fortunately, we didn't have to play that game for too long before they kicked us out. I guess the construction guys knocked the power out or something. The whole town was out so the water wasn't circulating in the pool and they made us leave. We went home to smolder in the heat. Luckily, it wasn't out for too long and I was able to turn the air conditioner and fans back on!

Also, I have crossed over to the dark side... I started reading Twilight lol. It is so good though, I am not sure why I held out for so long now. I could hardly put it down and didn't get anything done at all! For those of you who are still holding out, give it up!! It is definately worth reading!

No comments:

New Pix

Pictures