Hello everyone. We are kind of new at this but we'd like to give it a shot. I suppose I'll start with a little bit of history. Craig and I first met not long before he graduated high school while I was attending school at Northwest. When he started school at NWC we got a little better acquainted :) We dated for what seemed like forever and finally got married on July 7, 2006. That's right our two year anniversary is coming up here in just a few days!!
We added the cutest little girl, Hailee Jo, to our family on November 30, 2007. She is such a blessing in our lives! We are having so much fun watching her learn new things and grow everyday!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Glad you are blogging! It will be fun to keep in touch a little better!
Yeah! You're on the blog train! How cute of a page...I think I need to change my background! So happy to be able to keep up with your fam now!
Post a Comment