Wow, it has just been a wild week. We have been busy busy, but we've been having lots of fun. For the 4th we had lunch with Craig's family and went to David Rael's that evening. Dinner and fireworks at Rael's was so much fun. I was a little worried about Hailee and the fireworks... She went to sleep not long before they started, so I put some earplugs that they had passed out in her little ears and she slept through the whole thing! I was glad. After we got done there we went back to Winterholler's so that Craig could light off some other fireworks with Leanne and Jacob. They had such a great time, Craig was just like a kid again!
Saturday Craig drove up the mountain with me and dropped me off at the family reunion. I was grateful, I didn't really want to drive up by myself with Hailee. He didn't stay so I rode down with my mom. It was nice to see some people that we don't normally see. The mountain is so green this year, it is just gorgeous! I love the mountain and hope that we get a chance to go do some camping this year.
Monday was our 2 year anniversary!! It doesn't feel like it's been that long at all. I rode to Billings that morning with mom and Lorraine. We were home by four. So it was a quick trip, but I had a good time. Craig and I had planned on driving up the mountain for dinner, but they had some things go wrong at work and ended up working late so we didn't go. We all just went to the grocery store and hung out. I was okay with that since Hailee and I were both tired. We drove up the mountain tonight to eat dinner at Bear Lodge for our anniversary dinner (a day late). I've had better food, but it was better than cooking myself so I can't complain! Anyway, that is a little about what we have been up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
So glad that you started a blog! You've done a really nice job. It took me a lot longer to figure things out.
Can't wait to read what's going on with your cute little family.
TAG YOU'RE IT!So here are the rules: You take pictures of the following things...WITHOUT cleaning or changing anything.
1. favorite room
2. the toilet
3. the kitchen sink
4. the fridge
5. what the kids are doing right now
6. favorit shoes
7. laundry room
8. closet
9. dream vacation
10. self portrait
Post a Comment