I had my 20 week ultrasound almost a month ago and found out that we are expecting another little girl. I was kind of hoping for a boy, but I am excited for another little girl. Now we just have to start trying to come up with some options for names... We had a hard time with Hailee so this time ought to be interesting. I just hope we can come up with something we agree on a little quicker than last time.



Hailee is forever growing up on us. She is hardly a little girl anymore. I just can't believe how big she is getting. I keep waiting for her to slow down in that department, she just never does. She loves to dance and sing. It cracks me up, I am not sure where that came from. I definitely do not dance! I suppose music has always had that effect on her though. Since she was just little she has always really liked music. I should find out about putting her in a dance class or something, she would thoroughly enjoy it! I was asking my mother-in-law the other day how we were ever going to get her on the court, she just smiled and said, "I do, in a cheerleader's skirt..." We'll have to see how it goes I guess :)
Well, that is kind of an update on the goings on around here. Maybe after this week we'll do a little better, or have a little more time on our hands.








2 comments:
I cannot believe how well you can see on the ultrasound!!! Congrats on having a girl! Some of us would've liked to have more girls! Hailee can come do Zumba anytime with Aunt Sue!! ;)
So I know this is your last week but if you need me to watch Hailee we would love it! That's awesome you are having a girl, they will have so much fun together!
Post a Comment