Wednesday, May 19, 2010

For the "blushing bride"

Summer Olson, Becca and I are throwing a Pampered Chef bridal shower for Cailee on Tuesday, May 25th at 6:30 pm, at Summer Olson's home in Burlington. This is going to be so much fun. If you didn't recieve an invitation I appologize, I think we are all running on burn out mode around our house, and my mom's, so forgive us. Anyone is welcome to come!! I figured I would kind of explain how it works on here. Cailee will be making a "wishlist" of items that she would like to have. Instead of everyone bringing gifts, you can purchase something for Cailee from her wishlist. Or, you can just put money in and it will go toward the items on her wishlist, so you can spend as much or as little as you like. Cailee will also be considered the "hostess" of the party so everything purchased goes toward points for free and discount items! You can also purchase items for yourself at the party. It is going to be so much fun and I am excited for Cailee to get some of Pampered Chef's outstanding products! Again, even if you didn't recieve an invitation and want to come, come!
I promise I will post something interesting that pertains to our lives soon!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it! I have 2 other places I'm trying to be at the same time that night! May is crazy! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

New Pix

Pictures