I have been such a horrible blogger these past few months... ok, like the last year. I'm going to take it easy and try to work up to Christmas and the new year! December was an extremely busy month for us!! Hailee and I rode down to Utah with mom and Becca the first week to get Cailee from Weber. It was a quick, hecktic trip! We made it though and we are glad to have Cailee at home.
In November sometime I started sewing... For a couple of years now I have been going to get my act together and sew some Christmas stockings for my in-laws. So, I finally got started. Like everything else, I should have started much sooner. I sewed like a mad woman until like Dec. 22! In all I completed 17 stockings and did a little bit on a few others. I was SO glad to be done with them in time for Christmas. Since I did all of that, Becca and I are hoping to sell a few next year, so if anyone is interested, let me know! I made one for each of Craig's family members to leave at Dave & Suz's, one for Craig's grandma Dorothy, and one for Kev and Chanda to have at home. While I was working on them Chanda was admiring a kind of western print that I had, so I decided to get a couple of them done for them to have. I had Kevin's name for Christmas too, so that was the other part of it. Here are Kev and Chanda's after they were done. I still need to take pictures of the others that I did so I can post them.


I took time from my sewing to go ice fishing with Craig on the 19th. He absolutely LOVES to ice fish, he could do it all day everyday and not get bored! He is all hooked up with a little ice hut that you can put a heater in and has the gas powered auger, so that helps. It was really nice to be able to get out of the cold and warm up a little!! We went to upper Sunshine Reservoir above Meeteetse. My dad, Eric and Brac also went, Daniel and Max came up for a little while that afternoon. The fishing was a little slow and I was mostly the spectator, but it was a nice relaxing day! Brac was the one who looked after the fish! He was pretty funny! 



I will be quitting there for now, hopefully I will get Christmas and New Year's covered in the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment